Wholesale Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions in this policy are subject to change without prior notice. If you have any questions about this policy and it’s terms, please contact us.
- Prices quoted replace all previous quotes and are based on current market conditions. They are subject to change without notice.
- Hartikka Tree Farms is solely responsible for the sale transaction and is not liable in the event of crop loss or damage caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- All orders are confirmed with a 25% deposit to Hartikka Tree Farms. Balance cash or certified check upon pickup or delivery.
- All price quotes are made subject to market changes, exhausted supply or shortage beyond the control of Hartikka Tree Farms. We reserve the right to reject all or any part of an order refunding payments made.
- All stock offered is subject to prior sale and any damage caused between date of order and shipping date. Liability ceases when trees are delivered to the carrier. If breakage occurs or if stock suffers through delay in transit, claims should be made immediately to the transportation company.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have ample equipment and manpower on hand at the time of the delivery ensuring an expeditious unloading time. Failure to do so can incur additional charges by the freight company at their discretion, payable at the time of delivery.
- All prices F.O.B. our plantation
- Cut trees should be kept out of the sun and wind.
- Stand trees on butts and remove the baling twine. Rotate your stock regularly.